Have you made your New Year's resolution yet? If you haven't determined your "dos" (or "don'ts") for 2004, here are some practical and fun ideas to get you started.
Happy New Year!
- Put the ice cream away and take a walk instead.
- Treat your tootsies to a pedicure.
- Turn off the TV and open a book.
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen.
- Recycle, recycle, recycle!
- Put the credit card away for a month … maybe two!
- Take swing dance lessons.
- Be a Big Brother or Sister.
- Open the kitchen catch-all drawer and start tossing.
- Say "thank you" at least three times every day.
- Organize a block party.
- Brown-bag it and put the savings in a rainy day account.
- Call up an old school chum.
- Shave a minute off your morning shower.
- Make an appointment with your tax consultant before April.
- Take a CPR class.
- Teach an old dog a new trick.
- Floss your teeth.
- Buy a set of finger-paints and let your inner artiste go wild!